Attention To Selling Agents:
1.Please refer to this GUIDELINES provided by Cincinnati Area Board Of Realtors on how to handling and submitting offers.
2.Most of the PDF files below are interactive forms. For all the files (such as Purchase Contract) to be interactive, please contact broker to order the broker zipform package.
3.Agent to do list:
1) Upload complete package into your WOLFconnect account;
2) Go to our website “Virtual Offcie” – “Agent File Submit” – “Your Office” notify your office manager to approve your pending/closing files.
Note: Please go to Agent Training center to review WOLFconnect instruction videos.
Purchase Package Required Documents:
- See Check List
- Sale Pending Report
- Purchase Contract (Residential)
- Purchase Contract (Commercial)
- Contract Addendum (If applicable)
- Consumer Guide To Agency Relationship
- Agency Disclosure Statement
- Copy of the earnest money check and deposit receipt (If applicable)
- Residential Property Disclosure Form (Get from listing agent)
- Lead-paint Disclosure (Get from listing agent if property was built before 1978)
Purchase Package Optional Documents:
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agency Agreement
- Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure (If applicable)
- Release From Purchase Contract (If applicable)
- Release From Purchase Contract – Without Earnest Money Disbursal (If applicable)
- Short Sale Proposal Addendum
- Short Sale Contingency Addendum
- Understanding Short Sale
- Post Inspection Addendum
- Seller Authorization for Release Of Information by Lien Holder
- Land Installment Contract
Closing Package Required Documents:
- the Sale Closing Report
- copy of the signed HUD
- contract addendum (if any)
- copy of the bank dated stamped receipt for the commission check
- copy of the home warranty order form with confirmation number (if applicable)
Earnest Money Check:
- If earnest money check is made out to Ownerland Realty, copy of the check together with bank dated stamp receipt must also be emailed within the Pending File.
- Agent must deposit the earnest money check into “OwnerLand Realty Trust” (OwnerLand trust account) at PNC BANK on a timely manner.
- The company’s trust account number is: 4202412597. Make for “deposit only’, no signature is required.
- Agent must deposit the commission check into “Ownerland Realty Inc.”(OwnerLand operating account) at PNC BANK.
- The Company’s operating account number is: 4202412458. Make for “deposit only”, no signature is required.
- OwnerLand will direct deposit agent’s commission into agent’s personal account within 48 business hours after the complete closing package has been received.