Attention To Selling Agents:
2.Agent to do list:
1) Upload complete package into your WOLFconnect account;
2) Go to our website “Virtual Office” – “Agent File Submit” – “Your Office” notify your office manager to approve your pending/closing files.
Note: Please go to Agent Training center to review WOLFconnect instruction videos.
Purchase Package Required Documents:
- See Check List
- Sale Pending Report
- Purchase Contract (Residential)
- Purchase Contract – Condo (Residential)
- Purchase Contract (Commercial)
- Inspection Addendum
- Post Inspection Agreement
- Consumer Guide To Agency Relationship
- Agency Disclosure Statement
- Copy of the earnest money check and bank deposit receipt (If applicable)
- Residential Property Disclosure Form (Get from listing agent)
- Lead-paint Disclosure (Get from listing agent if property was built before 1978)
Purchase Package Optional Documents:
Closing Package Required Documents:
- the Sale Closing Report
- copy of the signed HUD
- contract addendum (if any)
- copy of the bank dated stamped receipt for the commission check
- copy of the home warranty order form with confirmation number (if applicable)
Earnest Money Check:
- If earnest money check is made out to Ownerland Realty, copy of the check together with bank dated stamp receipt must also be emailed within the Pending File.
- Agent must deposit the earnest money check into “OwnerLand Realty Trust” (OwnerLand trust account) at PNC BANK on a timely manner.
- The company’s trust account number is: 4202412597. Make for “deposit only’, no signature is required.
- Agent must deposit the commission check into “Ownerland Realty Inc.” (OwnerLand operating account) at PNC BANK.
- The Company’s operating account number is: 4202412458. Make for “deposit only”, no signature is required.
- OwnerLand Realty will direct deposit agent’s commission into agent’s personal account within 48 business hours after the commission check has been deposited.