Attention To Selling Agents:
1. Some of the PDF files below are interactive forms. Please download the updated Adobe Reader (free) to view all the files below.
2. Agent to do list:
1) Upload complete package into your WOLFconnect account;
2) Go to our website “Virtual Office” – “Agent File Submit” – “Your Office” notify your office manager to approve your pending/closing files.
Note: Please go to Agent Training center for WOLFconnect instruction video.
Purchase Package Required Documents:
- See Check List
- Sale Pending Report
- Escrow Instruction
- Purchase Contract
- Purchase Contract Addendum(If applicable)
- Promissory Note (If applicable)
- Purchase Contract-Vacant Land(If applicable)
- House Sale Contingency Addendum(If applicable)
- House Sale Concurrency Addendum(If applicable)
- Amendment-Removal Of Concurrency/Contingencies
- V.A. Addendum(If applicable)
- F.H.A Addendum(If applicable)
- Condominium Addendum(If applicable)
- Consumer Guide To Agency Relationship
- Agency Disclosure Statement
- Copy of the earnest money check and bank deposit receipt (If applicable)
- Residential Property Disclosure Form (Get from listing agent)
- Lead-paint Disclosure (Get from listing agent if property was built before 1978)
Purchase Package Optional Documents:
Closing Package Required Documents:
- Complete Sale Closing Report
- Copy of the signed HUD or Closing Disclosure (CD)
- Additional contract addendum (if any)
- Copy of the bank dated stamped receipt for the commission check
- Copy of the home warranty order form with confirmation number (if applicable)
Earnest Money Check:
- If earnest money check is made out to Ownerland Realty, copy of the check together with bank dated stamp receipt must also be uploaded into your wolf transaction.
- Agent must deposit the earnest money check into “OwnerLand Realty Trust” (OwnerLand trust account) at PNC BANK on a timely manner.
- The company’s trust account number is: XXX-XX-2597 (Please ask your manager for the full account number). Make for “deposit only’, no signature is required.
- Agent must deposit the commission check into “OwnerLand Realty, Inc. (Ownerland operating acount) at PNC BANK.
- The Company’s operating account number is: XXX-XX-2458 (Please ask your manager for the full account number). Make for “deposit only”, no signature is required.
- OwnerLand Realty will direct deposit agent’s commission into agent’s personal account within 48 business hours after the commission check has been deposited.