OwnerLand Realty is a full service real estate company
licensed in OH and has branch offices in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Cleveland
• Agent Office:
– OwnerLand provides physical conference rooms and agent work stations through out all our branch offices.
Agent online “Virtual Office” system is our agents real business partner wherever they go!
-Legal and personal business advises by office managers on duty during normal business hours.
-Agent marketing/service support by OwnerLand marketing department.
-Detailed broker instructions and company operating guide lines in agent virtual office.
OwnerLand Business Process
– Agents need to upload the required file package into agent virtual office (Wolf Connect Program) and notify
the office manager within 72 business hours when “Listing File”, “Pending File” and “Closing File” has been created.
– OwnerLand Realty provides all required contracts & forms from “Agent Virtual Office” on our website.
•Agent Training: OwnerLand Realty provide the training videos from “Agent Training” on our website.
– The CE credit classes will be offered periodically.
•Earnest Money and Commission Check Handling:
– Agents deposit company’s EM and commission checks to any PNC Bank branch office by themselves.
– OwnerLand Realty will deposit agent’s commission into their personal bank account within 48 business hours
after a completed closing file is uploaded and approved.