Corporate Relocation Services
Whether you have a current corporate relocation policy, need to create one or simply want to be prepared for change, OwnerLand’s customizable Relocation Solutions are designed to make any relocation effort – whether for one or for thousands of employees – more efficient, more cost-effective and more beneficial to both your company and your staff.
OwnerLand can show you how to:
- Streamline the entire relocation process.
- Simplify complex paperwork and procedures.
- Single-source all your relocation services.
- Satisfy the unique needs of each transferee.
Along with, saving your company time, work and money
OwnerLand will provide personalized, high-quality services throughout the relocation process and can cater to “Your” company and employees. Our TEAM of Relocation Staff and Real Estate Agent’s pride themselves on their commitment to exceeding clients’ expectations. We go above and beyond when it comes to aiding a relocating employee. This remarkable team is comprises individuals of diverse national origins whom speaks languages including, but not limited to, English, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Greek, Russian and Spanish.
- Customized Relocation Package
- Group Move Management
- Policy Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Process Administration
- Home Marketing, Sale & Inventory Services – Departure Services
- Home Finding – Destination Services
- Corporate Suite/Temporary Living Assistance
- Area Relocation Guide
- Home Tour Assistance
- Rental Assistance Services
- Destination and Departure Services
- Group/Individual Area/Community Tours
- Ethnic Diverse Agents (speaking over 8 different languages)
- Corporate Affinity Programs
Our promise to all of our Relocation clients:
- Your organization will have a “Team” of Professionals, working on their behalf throughout the entire process. The “Team’s” focused on executing the Corporate Clients Policy, ensuring a smooth transition and move, along with all dimensions of the transferee move, from the day of implementation, the packing of the first box, until… the last one arrives safely in their new home.
- First, a dedicated counselor will serve as a single point of contact, monitor the relocation process and serve as a neutral party in transactions. The employee’s counselor will also work closely with the employees Real Estate Associate.
- Along with the Counselor, your employee will work with a Relocation Trained, Real Estate Agent who’ll assist with all of the employees housing needs. Whether those needs are buying/selling a home, finding temporary housing or a renting an apartment.
- The assigned OwnerLand Real Estate Agent understands the key issues in real estate transactions, is able to evaluate, prepare/stage and market their home promptly and profitably, find just the right “new place to call home”, as well as, providing a stress-free, timely transition to their new community.